The Ogle Center’s community of donors, Friends of the Ogle Center, join corporate, philanthropic, and cultural leaders in
ensuring the Ogle Center continues to thrive as a presenter of world-class performing arts in southern Indiana. Your financial
support is vital to the operation of this community treasure and helps foster educational opportunities for IU Southeast and
community members alike.
Contributions help the Ogle Center to:
- Ensure the level of excellence and variety in programming
- Maintain affordable ticket prices
- Provide for the ongoing restoration of the Ogle Center’s art collection
- Provide future funding needs for the maintenance of the Ogle Center to ensure that it remains the premier performing arts facility in southern Indiana for future generations
DIRECTOR'S CIRCLE GIVING LEVELS & BENEFITS
- Listing in Bravo program booklet as a contributor to the Ogle Center
- Subscription purchases with seat location preferences will receive priority processing
- Invitation to attend a Children & Family Series performance and reception
- Subscription purchases with seat location preferences will receive first priority processing
- Invitation to the Director’s Circle V.I.P. reception room prior to shows and during show intermissions as scheduled
BENEFACTOR $2,500 All benefits above, plus:
- V.I.P. reserved parking location on the night of Ogle Center Presents performances
- Name recognition for co-sponsorship of one performance during current season
- An opportunity to schedule a V.I.P. tour of the Ogle Center for friends and family
SUSTAINER $5,000 All benefits above, plus:
- Inclusion as a Season Supporter for all Ogle Center programs
- Half-page recognition in Bravo program booklet for the entire season
PRODUCER $10,000 All benefits above, plus:
- Invitation to “meet and greet” the guest artists subject to specific artist’s contract
- Inclusion in season marketing
- Full-page recognition in Bravo program booklet for the entire season
- Invitation to welcome audience from stage for a selected Ogle Center performance
Your gift to the Ogle Center will inspire imaginations and enrich lives.
Thank you for your annual support!
For more information on how to give, please call Kirk Randolph at (812) 941-2266 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.